- Clear polymer, antimicrobial tape with an adhesive backing that conforms better than the flat, white wrap.
Antimicrobial tape reduces the ability for bacteria and microbes to grow on high-touch surfaces.
Perfect for elevator buttons, door plates, door handles, handrails, countertops, faucets, and other high-touch and high-traffic areas.
Ideal for use in restaurants, clinics, schools, offices, and more.
Each 10-meter roll comes in convenient 5 cm, 15 cm, and 30 cm widths.
• Easy-to-apply antimicrobial tape to support your normal cleaning activities.
• Visual assurance of cleanliness and protection.
• Adheres to any smooth surface.
• Will not impact touch-screen use. Clear.
• Durable construction, easily removed.
• Extremely cost-effective.
• Effective for approximately one month after application.
Made with STCNextHealth patented low-temperature plasma deposition technology.
Width: 5 cm, 15 cm, or 30 cm.
Length: 10 feet.
Applications: Elevator buttons, door plates, door handles, handrails, countertops, and other high-touch and high-traffic areas.
Use: Effective for approximately one month after application.
Recommended For: Restaurants, retail, clinics, factories, offices, schools, and homes.